GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Brook Lodge Farm reserves the right to refuse admission to any person(s).
- Reception must be informed as soon as possible on arrival and each vehicle must be signed in by the driver, also visitors to a pitch have to sign in and there is a £6.00 charge per car if staying 30 mins – 4 hours maximum.
- No lorries, commercial or converted vehicles are allowed in the grounds without prior arrangement. Unlicensed motorized vehicles i.e. quad/micro scooters are not permitted on the grounds
- Our goal at Brook Lodge Farm is to provide accommodation without being a detriment to the environment,please help us to achieve this by keeping your pitch free from rubbish, do not trample or pick flowers and respect the wildlife on the park.
- Please respect others in the grounds, we do not allow amplified music, we ask you to keep noise to a minimum and quiet chat after 11.00pm. The management reserves the right to terminate the booking, at any time during day or night, of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to the park or comfort of other visitors. No refund will be given.
- Brook Lodge farm cannot accept any liability whatsoever for loss, damage, accident or injury to person(s) property or personal belongings however caused during your stay at the park.
- All pitches have to have at least 3 meter space between then unless it is a group booking.
- We would like to point out that a booking by telephone or otherwise is a contract and deposits are non refundable. You will be liable to pay the full amount if we do not let the pitch. There is not a booking fee. The bill to be settled on arrival.
- No refund can be given for inclement weather or early termination of your stay.
- We cannot guarantee to pitch families and friends together during peak periods.
- No guarantee is given that you can take up your pitch if you arrive early or if you wish to extend your stay beyond the period already booked, although every effort will be made to accommodate your requirements.
- We accept arrivals between 1pm – 8 pm in the mid & high season and 1pm – 6 pm in the low season unless otherwise arranged.
- Guests are requested to vacate their pitch by 11.30am on the day of departure and are not allowed on pitch until 1pm.
- Parents will be responsible for their own children at all times, The play areas are not to be used after dark.
- Young children must be accompanied to the toilets/showers. Girls/Boys over 6 years of age must use the appropriate Female/Male facilities. Children are not allowed to play in or around the toilet/shower areas.
- Skateboards, roller blades, skates or bicycles are NOT allowed inside any building in the park or in the play areas.
- 5 MPH speed limit applies at all times.
- Road Traffic Act applies to all vehicles when in the park, therefore any persons not insured or unqualified may be liable to Police prosecution.
- We welcome responsible dog owners so please respect our requirements, other campers and the nature on our park. Dogs are NOT allowed to be walked on the grass in the main paddock, around the toilet facilities or in the play areas. Please walk them on the tracks and pathways & keep them on a lead at all times. (Please see access statement for walks)
- Barbecues and Firepits are allowed but have to be placed on stones or bricks up off the grass or on a stand and to be at least 2 meters from your tent/caravan/motorhome and 3 meters from another separate pitch.
- Only urgent messages can be delivered. We do not accept responsibility for errors arising from telephone requests of any nature.
- Brook Lodge Farm are not responsible for transport to the park and do not provide a taxis service of any kind.
- Rubbish must be placed in the relevant recycle containers (at all times).
- Please be aware that due to the nature of our countryside there are unprotected ditches.
- Please notify Reception when calling out emergency services.
- Please drive respectfully once on the grass.
Brook Lodge Farm Ltd, Cowslip Green, Redhill, Bristol BS40 5RB . Company Number – 11960311