FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT 2018
For your safety and the safety of other patrons of the campsite please adhere to the following fire regulations:
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE LOCATED at the top, middle and bottom of park in the RED BOXES by the track, 1 is located in the office and in the open barn we have a fire blanket and sand buckets and 1 sand bucket at entrance to the main toilets.
- WATER TAPS can be found at TOP OF main camping park by the shower block and near the bottom of park near the track.
- Should any guests smell gas from their unit or neighbouring units PLEASE INFORM PARK STAFF IMMEDIATELY, we have contacts who will be able to rectify any faults.
- Only persons over 18yrs old are permitted to use BBQ’s, fire pits and gas cookers at Brook Lodge Farm.
- Portable gas cylinders must be changed in the open air away from tents or caravans, and gazebos.
- BBQ, or fire pit is NOT allowed inside a tent, awning, any vehicle or caravan.
- Gas cylinders/ fuel containers must be stored inside or attached to the tent or caravan when unattended or when out for the day.
- Inflammable materials must be kept a safe distance away from sources of heat or ignition. BBQ’s are not permitted on the grass, we have bricks located at the electric hook-up points to put BBQ’s on and for hot pans.
- No Fire pits are allowed on the camping park unless permission is given, please do not take fire wood from the woods surrounding the park.
- When the occupants of a tent or caravan are out during the day, gas or electrical heaters must be switched to off.
- The electrical hook up supply is 6\10amps. Should the system fail remove the plug and use another free socket if available and please inform park staff who will reset the trips and try to locate the cause.
- In event of an Emergency Situation please go to Assembly point in front of office/reception area.
- GROUP PADDOCK – A fire extinguisher and Fire Blanket is located inside the Green Porta Cabin.
- 2 cabinets with extinguishers are located outside the cabin and on the hard stand area near entrance gate.
- Water taps one on gate by the recycling bins and 2 taps on the hard stand area.