Brook Lodge Farm camping, glamping & touring caravan park welcomes visitors with their own caravans, motorhomes, and tents. We also provide a separate paddock that can accommodate groups, it has its own facilities including wifi and we can arrange Bell tent hire, catering, marquees for hen parties or other types of groups. The whole park can be hired for larger events and weddings.
- The Park is easily accessible from the A38 with no small lanes to negotiate.
- All of our pitches are on level/slightly sloping grass areas or hard standings and pitches have their own electric hook up with parking for your convenience (weather conditions permitting).
- If you would prefer a pitch close to the toilet facilities please let us know when booking and we will endeavour to honour any requests. We have 3 hard stand pitches near facilities, 1 hard stand pitch near the play area and 4 hard stand pitches in the smaller paddock.
- Roadways are topped with tarmac or local stone but are generally well compacted.
- All weather matting track runs through center of park to aid access in wet weather.Visitor car parking available.
- The reception is located at the top of park and if not manned has 2 telephone numbers that can be called 24hrs a day if urgent immediate assistance is required, otherwise the non urgent calls can be taken between 08.30hrs – 20.00hrs.
- The facilities building has 24 hr access which provides 4 step in showers with a handle in each cubicle, 6 wash basins, 6 toilets, hair dryer lending service available free of charge at reception. All doors open outwards apart from men’s showers.
- Assistance dogs are welcome on the park and there is a dog walk leading from the park accessing the network of country lanes and footpaths bordering the park and Havyatt common 1 mile where they can be let off lead.
- We take the safety of our customers very seriously and therefore there is a 5mph speed limit throughout the site. Signage on the park is large and clear. There are no steep slopes on the site itself.
- We have a small shop on site but there is a 24/7 Budgen’s supermarket and petrol station less than 5 minutes away by car. Local village of Wrington 1 mile.
- Digital/satellite/sky TV reception is generally good in this area, Mobile telephone signal is very good for most providers e.g. EE, Vodaphone, Virgin. Free Wifi available in 90% of the park, 24hr access to information.
- We provide free walking maps to encourage access to the countryside surrounding Brook Lodge Farm.
- Shuttle bus and car hire available to Bristol Airport – pick up at the Holiday Inn opposite park.
- There is a local bus service (accepts dogs) running 6 days per week Weston-s-Mare – Bristol Airport and a 24hr / 7 days per week Plymouth- Bristol coach service (no dogs) from outside the park at Cowslip Green Stop.
- We have a gravel seating area for all guests to enjoy.
- We encourage visitor participation by contributing on our FACEBOOK page (www.facebook.com/brooklodgefarm), TWITTER (www.twitter.com/brook_farm) INSTAGRAM (www.instagram.com/campingbristol)
- Here to Help. The park is a Worldhost Recognised Business 2016, it has resident owners, employees and volunteers who are trained in customer service to a very high level and one of us is always available to discuss any personal requirements you may have, and provide any help you may need. We aim to provide a first-class service. If you require assistance at any time during your stay with us, please let us know.
- We provide an open barn 24hr seating area with level gravel flooring, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and plugs for devices.
- We have 4 hot water washing up sinks, full recycling/refuse point and caravan/motorhome drive over service point(new for 2021).
- We have a family shower/wet room with a ramp to the door, non slip flooring and lighting is on a P.I.R and motion sensors, assistance handles for the toilet and shower, a seat, baby changing unit, hairdryer and hand basin.
- The group/ glamping paddock is level grass with 2 camping areas having its own separate facilities of kitchen, fridge/freezer, toilet, shower, recycling/refuse facility, electric hook up points, water points and hard stand parking area and decking seating area and wifi internet, the indoor facilities have a small step into unit.
- We provide clothes washing, drying and ironing facility open between 9am – 9pm.
- We have a children’s play area open in daylight hours, an adult must be present in the parks.
- The closest electric car charging unit is located at The Holiday Inn opposite the Park(please register the vehicle at the hotel reception before use).
- The closest defibrillator (AED) is located in the village of Wrington 1 mile from the park. Useful link AED-Locations. 1st Burrington and Wrington Scout HQ school Road,Wrington,Bristol,BS40 5NA, PAD-24 x 7 Access
- The closest doctors surgery is located at Mendip Vale Medical Practice, Pudding Pie Ln, Langford, Bristol BS40 5EL.
- The closest Chemist, Post Office and Petrol Station is located in the village of Wrington.
- Brook Lodge Farms GPS coordinates are 51.3552° N, 2.7409°.
Reviewed January 2021