Brook Lodge Farm touring park welcomes visitors with their own caravans, motor homes and tents. We also provide a separate group paddock with its own facilities and an arrange Bell tent hire.
- The Park is easily accessible from the A38 with no small lanes to negotiate.
- All of our pitches are on level/slightly sloping grass areas or hard standings and pitches have their own electric hook up with parking for your convenience (weather conditions permitting).
- If you would prefer a pitch close to the toilet facilities please let us know when booking and we will endeavour to honour any requests. We have 3 hard stand pitches near facilities and 4 hard stand pitches in the smaller paddock.
- Roadways are topped with local stone but are generally well compacted.
- All weather matting track runs through center of park to aid access in wet weather.
- Visitor car parking available.
- The reception is located at the top of park and if not manned has a bell for house and 3 telephone numbers for immediate assistance.
- The facilities building, which provides showers, wash basins, toilets, hot water wash-up, ironing facilities is open at all times and hair dryers available free of charge at reception. It has one small step and doors open outwards apart from men’s showers.
- Assistance dogs are welcome on the park and there is a dog walking area at the bottom of the park.
- We take the safety of our customers very seriously and therefore there is a 5mph speed limit throughout the site. Signage on the park is large and clear. There are no steep slopes on the site itself.
- We have a small shop on site but there is a 24/7 Budgen’s supermarket and petrol station less than 5 minutes away by car. Local village of Wrington 1 mile.
- Digital/satellite/sky TV reception is generally good in this area, Mobile telephone signal is very good for most providers e.g. EE, Vodaphone, Virgin. Free Wifi available in 90% of the camping park, 24hr access to information.
- We provide free walking maps and bicycle hire to encourage access to the countryside surrounding Brook Lodge Farm.
- Shuttle bus available to Bristol airport – pick up at the Holiday Inn opposite park.
- There is a local bus service running 6 days per week from outside the park and a 24hr 7 days per week coach service (Plymouth- Bristol) running from Churchill 2 miles away.
- We have a walled garden seating area for all guests to enjoy access to a typical country flower and vegetable garden.
- We encourage visitor participation by contributing on our FACEBOOK page (www.facebook.com/brooklodgefarm), TWITTER (www.twitter.com/brook_farm) or on our BLOG in recording and monitoring flora and fauna also we monitoring sheets available on the website,
leaf hunt sheets are given to children visiting Brook Lodge Farm to teach them about the trees that you can find here.
- Here to Help. The park is a Worldhost Recognised Business 2016, it has resident owners and volunteers who are trained in customer service to a very high level and one of us are always available to discuss any personal requirements you may have, and provide any help you may need. We aim to provide a first class service. If you require any assistance at any time during your stay with us, please let us know.
Review Date – March 2017