Brook Lodge Farm touring park welcomes visitors with their own caravans, motor homes and tents. We also provide a separate group paddock with its own facilities and an arrange Bell tent hire.
- The Park is easily accessible from the A38 with no small lanes to negotiate.
- All of our pitches are on level/slightly sloping grass areas or hard standings and pitches have their own electric hook up with parking for your convenience (weather conditions permitting).
- If you would prefer a pitch close to the toilet facilities please let us know when booking and we will endeavour to honour any requests. We have 3 hard stand pitches near facilities and 4 hard stand pitches in the smaller paddock.
- Roadways are topped with local stone but are generally well compacted.
- All weather matting track runs through center of park to aid access in wet weather.
- Visitor car parking available.
- The reception is located at the top of park and if not manned has a bell for house and 3 telephone numbers for immediate assistance.
- The facilities building, which provides showers, wash basins, toilets, hot water wash-up, ironing facilities is open at all times and hair dryers available free of charge at reception. It has one small step and doors open outwards apart from men’s showers
- Assistance dogs are welcome on the park and there is a dog walking through the network of country lanes and footpaths bordering the park and Havyatt common 1 mile where they can be let off lead.
- We take the safety of our customers very seriously and therefore there is a 5mph speed limit throughout the site. Signage on the park is large and clear. There are no steep slopes on the site itself.
- We have a small shop on site but there is a 24/7 Budgen’s supermarket and petrol station less than 5 minutes away by car. Local village of Wrington 1 mile.
- Digital/satellite/sky TV reception is generally good in this area, Mobile telephone signal is very good for most providers e.g. EE, Vodaphone, Virgin. Free Wifi available in 90% of the camping park, 24hr access to information.
- We provide free walking maps and bicycle lending service to encourage access to the countryside surrounding Brook Lodge Farm.
- Shuttle bus and car hire available to Bristol Airport – pick up at the Holiday Inn opposite park.
- There is a local bus service (accepts dogs) running 6 days per week Weston-s-Mare – Bristol Airport and a 24hr / 7 days per week Plymouth- Bristol coach service (no dogs) from outside the park at Cowslip Green Stop.
- We have a walled garden seating area for all guests to enjoy access to a typical country flower and vegetable garden.
- We encourage visitor participation by contributing on our FACEBOOK page (www.facebook.com/brooklodgefarm), TWITTER (www.twitter.com/brook_farm)
- Here to Help. The park is a Worldhost Recognised Business 2016, it has resident owners, employees and volunteers who are trained in customer service to a very high level and one of us are always available to discuss any personal requirements you may have, and provide any help you may need. We aim to provide a first class service. If you require assistance at any time during your stay with us, please let us know.
Reveiwed February 2018