FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
For your safety and the safety of other patrons of the campsite, please adhere to the following fire regulations:
- Fire extinguishers are located at the top and bottom of park in the RED BOXES by track, in the 24 hr information room and sand buckets at entrance to the toilets.
- Should any guests smell gas from their oven unit or neighbouring units PLEASE INFORM PARK STAFF IMMEDIATELY, we have contacts who will be pleased to rectify any faults.
- Only persons over 18yrs old are permitted to use BBQs, fire pits and gas cookers at Brook Lodge.
- Portable gas cylinders must be changed in the open air away from tents or caravans, and gazebos.
- Gas cylinders/ fuel containers must be stored inside or attached to the tent or caravan when unattended or when out for the day.
- Inflammable materials must be kept a safe distance away from sources of heat or ignition.
- BBQs are not permitted on the grass, we have bricks located at the electric hook-up points to put BBQs on and for hot pans.
- No Fire pits are allowed on main camping park unless permission is given, please do not take fire wood from the woods surrounding the park.
- When the occupants of a tent or caravan are out during the day, gas or electrical heaters must be switched to off.
- The electrical hook up supply is 6\10amps. Should the system fail remove the plug and use another free socket. Please inform park staff who will reset the trips if the problem persists.
- In event of an Emergency Situation please go to Assembly point in front of office/reception area.
- In the group paddock, A fire extinguisher and Fire Blanket is located in the green porta cabin.
Review date March 2017